EDGEPROP EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2019
– TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards 2019 will comprise of 5 main judging criteria - Design, Innovation, Landscape, Sustainability and Marketing (only for uncompleted projects). The entry will be eligible to be shortlisted for any or all of the 4 or 5 awards, depending on the eligibility criteria set out below.
The total scores tabulated in the submission categories will contribute towards determining the Top Development Excellence Award, Top Luxury Development Excellence Award, Top Boutique Development Excellence Award, Top Mega Development Excellence Award, Top Executive Condominium Excellence Award and Top Developer Award.
Additional Categories Under Residential
The appointed architects of the winners of the Design and Landscape Excellence Award will also receive the Top Design Architect and Top Landscape Architect Awards respectively.
Uncompleted projects will have a chance to participate in the Top Show Flat category. The appointed interior designer of the winner in this category will also receive the Top Interior Designer Award.
The Mixed-Use Development Excellence Award will recognize developments that are able to serve the community through space planning and efficiency, whilst also seeking to push boundaries in architectural and design excellence. A Mixed-Use Development should comprise of two (2) or more of the following: Residential, Office, Commercial, Hotel and Medical Suites.
Co-Working is a work environment that is shared by individuals from different organizations. In addition to the obvious benefit of office rent reduction, co-working spaces can offer a plethora of networking opportunities amongst like-minded employees (e.g. animation and web designers), who can not only bounce ideas off each other but also identify with a similar set of working values and delight in working in a community of like-minded people. The Top Co-Working Space Award seeks to recognize such spaces that give the most to their community, be it in value, services, facilities technology or efficiency in design. Only Completed spaces are eligible to participate.
Completed - Project (whole) has obtained Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) from Jan 2017 to Mar 2019.
Uncompleted - Projects that officially launched from Jan 2018 to Mar 2019 and must not have obtained TOP by the same period. An official launch is defined by the first caveat lodged during the launch period of the project.
1. All entries must be fully completed with supporting documents. Supporting information should include:
1.1 Digital Images (illustrations or photographs).
• There should be a description for each digital image.
• The digital images should be in JPG/JPEG/EPS/TIFF file formats. A hi-res version of image with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi must be available upon demand.
• The entrant is deemed to be the copyright owner of all images submitted as part of the entry. The organizers shall not be held responsible for any copyright issues in relation to the images submitted.
1.2 Site plans and floor plans that includes North arrow.
2. Entries are free of charge.
3. All entries submitted will become the property of The Edge Property Pte Ltd. EdgeProp reserves the right to retain all submitted material for purposes of publication and exhibition.
4. Additional materials (Optional)
• Any additional material submitted should be provided in eight (8) sets with the name of the property developer clearly labelled.
• The additional material may be provided in the form of soft copy in a thumb drive, or hard copy.
• If the material is provided in a thumb drive, the files should be clearly labelled.
• Articles published in newspapers or magazines on the property developer and/or its property development projects may be included as part of the additional material.
• Photographs of the property developer’s projects or write-ups can also be submitted. Photographs submitted must be in the form of soft copy in JPEG format with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
All online submissions must reach The Edge Property Pte Ltd by 1700hrs, APRIL 26, 2019. All hardcopy submissions must reach The Edge Property Pte Ltd, 150 Cecil Street #13-00, 069543 Singapore by 1700hrs, APRIL 26, 2019